Slurrycare (Slurry Treatment)
A fibre digesting bacteria and enzymes product suitable for all slurry stores, pits and slatted buildings.
- Slurrycare effectively breaks down the organic matter in slurry resulting in an improved consistency which significantly reduces crusting and blockages and further reduces agitation times by up to 50%.
- With this product there is a significant increase in nitrogen and fertiliser values by up to 21%
- Slurrycare also reduces Ammonia in slurry by 93% over a 150 day period. This reduction in ammonia is beneficial for earthworms which will improve soil structure and drainage considerably.
- Slurrycare also significantly reduces odours and gases in the slurry
Slurrycare is specifically designed to aid slurry management,
- Increases nitrogen and fertiliser levels by 21%
- Decreases Ammonia level in slurry by 93% in just 150 days
- Increases microbial protein levels
- Reduces crusting and blockages and improves slurry consistency
- Earthworm friendly which improves soil structure and drainage.
- Utilises carbon and ammonia
- Feeds soil bacteria
- Saves Time and Labour
- increases nutrient availability
- improves slurry consistency
- breaks down slurry solids and captures Ammonia gas as microbial protein which in turn feeds soil bacteria.
- aids earthworm growth which improves soil structure and drainage.
- grows microbial biomass,
- utilises carbon and ammonia,
How to use Slurrycare
- Mix 1kg of Slurrycare with 10-20 litres of water.
- A standard application of 1 kg SlurryCare treats 150,000 Litres/ 33,000 gallons of slurry.
- Pour evenly across slurry tank.
- When applying to empty tanks you need at least 12 inches of water in the base of tank to act as a carrier for SlurryCare.
Problem Treatments occur when Slurrycare has not been added at the beginning of the tank use and excessive crusting and compaction has occurred resulting in a significantly packed mass present in the tank.
Slurry production - Dairy Cows
16 gallons per cow per day
48,000 gallons per 100 cows per month
(including wash water)
FERTILISER VALUE -N
Fertiliser replacement value for
200 m³ / 33,000 gallons = 600Kgs
Cost of 1 Kg of Slurrycare to treat
200 m³ / 33,000 gallons = €65.00
Slurrycare is available in 1kg, 3kgs and 10kgs.