Formulated using state of the art mineral & vitamin technology
IOMLÁN All in 1 buckets are formulated for both ewe and lamb. Providing them with essential trace elements and plant extracts that work and help to prevent common on farm disease problems e.g. scald, foot rot, orf etc. They also provide ewes and lambs with essential trace elements & vitamins to help improve growth rates and thrive through correction of deficiencies. IOMLÁN All in 1 buckets are very effective in both hill and lowland flocks.
- Improved immunity.
- Greater resistance to parasite infection.
- Increased feed conversion efficiency and daily live weight gain.
- Reduced incidence of digestive upsets or scours.
- Improved thrift.
- Achieve target weights and good killing out percentage.
- Enhances levels of Zinc and Biotin. (Improves hoof structure and strength)
- A combination of plant extracts which help build up natural resistance to parasitic attack within the animal and also helps lamb development.
- High Selenium and vitamin E. (Boosts lamb immune system for disease resistance) and help boost colostrum quality pre-lambing.
- High levels of Cobalt and Vitamin B1.
- Chelated trace elements & vitamins.
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus etc.
- The lick has been formulated to meet the mineral requirements of ewes and lambs all year round.
- Contains Magnesium to help prevent grass tetany.
- Note: Low molasses content bucket.
- Feeding rate- Typically 30-50g/head/day.
- Ideal for ewes both pre and post lambing.
- Available 25kg tubs.
- Not suitable for breeding rams (magnesium inclusion).