Lister shearing machine Nexus Sensor
Lister Nexus Sensor machine with flexible drive less hand piece
Striving to ensure the safety of the shearer, the NEXUS SENSOR has been engineered to include an electronic safety sensor that will automatically stop the machine if the handpiece hits an obstruction in the wool, offering invaluable protection for both the shearer and animal.
• Advanced protection with an electronic safety sensor
• Optional drive speeds of 2,800rpm, 3,200rpm and 3,500rpm
• Quick Release ‘QR’ technology allows for rapid attachment and release of the drive from the motor unit for increased efficiency
• Protection against handpiece lock-ups, minimising risk of injury
• Robust design with impact resistant moulded casing
• Low starting current of 7 amps, allowing for either mains or generator power
• Fitted with a rubber foot for stability and ease of portability
Please give 7 days for delivery.